Not enough time to go through the normal hiring process and need staff yesterday? Let us provide you with a qualified temp to help save you time and money.
Leave the heavy lifting to us. We handle the payroll needs of all temps, from tax filing and reporting to auditing and compliance.
Our HR services are cost-effective and a great alternative to traditional staffing needs. We treat your recruiting needs like everything else we do, as if we were your own, in-house HR department.
StaffRite Inc. Offers Pre-Employment Background Checks that include Criminal Felony & Misdemeanor, Sex Offender Registry, Pre- Employment Drug Screening, and Widescreen Plus National Criminal Checks.
Position Title: Facility maintenance technician
PAY RATE: $16.00 to $25.00 PER HOUR
LOCATION: Grand Junction, CO | POSITION TYPE: Permanent Full Time
Prepares a systematic approach to the cleaning, repair, maintenance of the building, and equipment. Oversees the maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment, and other industrial machinery.
Preventive or Scheduled maintenance, where equipment or facilities are inspected, maintained and protected before break down or other problems occur.
Corrective maintenance where equipment is repaired or replaced after wear, malfunction or break down.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
• Maintain production and quality of equipment by ensuring operation of machinery, electrical, and mechanical equipment
• Assists in installing, servicing, adjusting, cleaning, troubleshooting and repairing all production equipment as needed
• Read and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and preventive maintenance service
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of manufacturing machines
• Work from verbal and/or written instructions and use of complex drawings or sketches
• Work with manufacturing personnel to operate, troubleshoot, adjust and repair equipment
• Perform and/or assist in duties such as painting and carpentry; or limited electrical, plumbing and engineering assignments
• Use of various types of hand tools, powered hand tools and simple machine tools
• Keep a clean and orderly area; clean equipment, and prepare and organize supplies/parts
• Ability to work independently and/or within a team.
• Experience with basic electrical systems, mechanical systems and pneumatics
• Experience with schematics (electrical blueprints with switches, starters, maps, relays, fuses, etc.)
• Experience with manufacturing safety requirements (lock-out/tag-out, national standards, etc.)
• Must be mechanically inclined
$16.00 – 25.00 PER HOUR
Min Hours: 40 – Max Hours: 45